Thursday, May 13, 2010

Growtivation

Todd and I have grown to love our church in Mankato and will be sad when we leave. However, this video made me think a little of how much of a production our Sunday morning is. And, it made me think about every church a North Parker urged me to "check-out" when I first got to Chicago. Anyway, don't take it too seriously, just enjoy the hilarity of it.

Sunday's Coming Video

Seriously, neither Jesus nor I will judge you for laughing at it.  And, if you have yet to experience a church like this, come visit Todd and me in Chicago next year.  We'll take you to Willow Creek.  Also, make sure to check out the awards it's won toward the end of the video.

3 comments:

Oma Penny said...

A bit irreverent, but still so funny! I confess, I laughed.

Corrie said...

Best part of my day.

Still pausing.

This is the song/that everyone knows!

Anonymous said...

Long prayer...so the worship leader has time to get back up.

That's my favorite part!

Will