Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Apology

I was going to write a quick post apologizing for the delay. But then I remembered that I hit a record number of post in April. So cut me some slack. I have been busy lately. Sure, I have been busy baking with many recipes to share, but that will be for May posts. I will leave you with a photo of the sugar cookies I baked last night for our JH small group coaches. I always roll the dough too thin, so they came out a little crispy. But, the buttercream icing is pretty good so hopefully it makes up for crunch cookies. I think you can figure out how to make sugar cookies (google!) so no recipe. Talk to you when I get back from Bemidji (Brother-in-law graduation)


See. Pretty yummy.

Update: Todd's funny quote today.
Me-"Sometimes Jamie and Adam (on Mythbusters) are awkward to watch."
Todd-"That's because of their sexual tension."

2 comments:

Oma Penny said...

You have a duck cookie cutter? Mommy loves sugar cookies with frosting, even crunchy ones!

Oh man, are you going to have to drive in snow to Bemidji? I will pray that you don't.

Joy said...

sugar cookies with frosting are my favorites but i never make them. too putsy for me. i don't have the patience. i only get them once a year when your mom and aunt kathy put them on their cookies trays at christmas. mmm! yummy!!!