Thursday, April 29, 2010

Updates

First, Todd has updated his blog. It's a good post about Facebook privacy.

Second, Todd and I are very excited about the John Bible study we are putting together for the summer. We mapped it all today and we're excited for the possibilities that come with a well prepared Bible study. Let's hope we get to that well prepared state.

Third is a little piece of wisdom from Todd's talk last night at youth group. Every morning, write a passage on a piece of paper that you think is something you should remember during the day. Pick one about patience, love, faith in God, and stick the paper in your pocket. Every time you feel that paper, remind yourself of that verse. Instead of putting it on a piece of paper, I wrote it on my ankle. With the warm weather lately, my pants have been rolled up to let the ankles breath a bit, so I am constantly looking at them (because I am a firm believer I have fat ankles). Today was Psalm 13:5-6. It's a good reminder while looking for a job and working on this John Bible study. So write a verse everyday where you will see it. It's a good way to remind yourself that God is central to who you are.

Fourth, I'm making a surprise dinner for Todd. I'll post later.

No comments: