Friday, April 30, 2010

Annie and Sammy

Anne and Samuel are my niece and nephew. They are, in my opinion, the two cutest kids on the planet. Corrie recently posted this photo of Sammy at 8 months old.



See, he is the most adorable thing you have ever seen. But whenever I look at this photo, I always get a flashback in my head to this one of Annie at 9 months old.



Both with big cheeks and eyes, straight eyebrows, and the cutest little round nose I think I have ever seen and will ever lay eyes on (until I get my own, more adorable kids.) Plus that hat is so cute on Anne. Overall, it just got me thinking about how wonderful those two kids are and how much I love them and the times I get to hang with them. They make me smile, and give me my monthly dose of cuteness needed to get me through to the next time I get to visit them.




For more photos and hilarious stories of Annie sayings, click on "Corrie and Sam" on the right had side.

No comments: