Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ice Cream and Bon Bons

Todd and I had some new friends Brian and Kelly over tonight for dinner and board games. We had Jamie Oliver burgers and some fries that I will post soon. They didn't turn out great, but I didn't allow them enough time. So we'll have to try again some other time. But, I will tell you about the delicious dessert that Kelly brought. It was so simple, and so wonderful with a cup of coffee.

Ingredients:
Slow churn chocolate ice cream
Frozen bon-bons

Directions:
Scoop up ice cream
Crumble bon-bons over ice cream

I don't think you need a picture to visualize how amazing this was. Be on the look out for the oven fries.

1 comment:

Oma Penny said...

Too bad your fries didn't turn out for your new friends. Hope you all had fun. Did you play Catan?