Thursday, January 28, 2010

For the Covenanters

For all you who are part of the Covenant Church, you should go to Midwinter. I hope eventually you get the chance to be a part of this week long North Park class reunion. Todd and I have met so many new people and seen so many old friends. It is nice to know that you can go to a congregation of all Covenant Pastors and see people you know the entire time. It really is a big family. The speakers were fantastic, especially John and Nancy Ortberg and the seminars at Midwinter and Connection (the youth pastor part) were amazing. I hope that you can get a change to go sometime in your life (even if just to the evening sessions) you take that opportunity. It gives you a real appreciation for the denomination and for what God is doing.

And I know this is not a part of me becoming a married woman, but it's all I have been doing all week. I miss cooking.

No comments: