Saturday, March 27, 2010

Which Cake To Make

I'm on the hook for making a cake, or maybe cupcakes, for my Easter lunch with my family. Fortunately, I have enjoyed my cake making this past month so I am happy to make a cake. Unfortunately, I don't know which kind to make!

So, Mom, Dad, Travis, Corrie, Sam, Will, and Todd, please let me know which kind of cake will help you celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. Please note: the cake is only to assist in the celebration. Don't let the day become about the awesomeness of the cake. So enjoy your inner struggle as you debate over which cake while looking at the images below and let me know what you want!
(Don't worry. Buttercream icing is a given because I don't know how to make chocolate icing.)



3 comments:

Oma Penny said...

My vote will always be for chocolate cake with white frosting!

Corrie said...

Ditto. Though the chocolate-on-chocolate one looks good, too.

You've upset my spiritual walk for Holy week. Shame.

Corrie said...

Not that you can't make cake; everyone loves it and it travels well; but here's a cool idea that you could try, if you were so inspired:

http://annies-eats.com/2010/01/20/lemon-cheesecake-cheese-ball/