Monday, November 10, 2008

More BTS Fun


Brad Nassif is our prof for BTS Senior Seminar class.  He is a very intelligent man and I have a lot of respect for him.  I have not had a class with him before this semester, and he has impressed me with even the fact that he remembers my name.

The class was invited to his home on Sunday for dinner with him and his family.  They made wonderful middle eastern food and it was a great time to get to know Brad, his family, and classmates.  This post is really to highlight a certain event of that night.

Thanks to Katie Kuehn, Brad Nassif now knows how to say "What's up big pimpin'?  Balla!" with the appropriate head nod and hand symbols.  Just take a look at his picture above and imagine him saying such a thing.  And then having him say it again in class a day later.  Like I said, it was a highlight of my night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was pretty great, your great.
-Todd