Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas music

So I know that David Crowder is not everyone's favorite (Corrie) and that he, as far as I know, does not have a Christmas album out. But, oddly enough, for Christians, Christmas albums are a little useless. You can only sing the same 12 songs and I think every way possible has already been done. But, let's look at some of his lyrics that fit perfectly with Christmas and have always hit home with me.

"Here is our King.
Here is our love.
Here is our God whose come to bring us back to him.
He is the one.
He is Jesus."

It seems very appropriate for Christmas. Merry Christmas Family and any others who happen to read this.

1 comment:

Oma Penny said...

Merry Christmas Erin and Todd! These are good words for Christmas and you know what a Christmas music junkie I am! The song reminds me of Will and Jamie playing for worship team. One of Jamie's favorites and it had a cool drum part for Will. Love you!