Friday, September 5, 2008

Classic Covenant

I have grown up in the Swedish Covenant Church. In the past few years, I have learned more about the theology and traditions of the Church and traditions of Sweeds, not being one myself. Today at work, I did the most Covenant thing I have ever done.

I am working at the Center for Youth Ministry Studies at North Park University. Tomorrow is a march to honor all the youth shot in Chicago in the past year. CYMS is bringing a group of people tomorrow, so Alison wanted me to get some things ready. She needed me to get everything ready for coffee and pastries tomorrow morning! It's just like a group of Covenanters to go to a march for Justice, but bring coffee and treats for everyone. And yes, I am proud to be part of it all.

2 comments:

Oma Penny said...

Ya sure, Yaney and Yenny from First Covenant in Red Wing would be so proud of you!

Corrie said...

Turn on your MN accent: Do you want some coffee and bars?